Partnership: Oalia integrates Universign electronic signature for its S2P solution
Jean-Philippe Nowakowski, Managing Partner of Oalia, expresses the interest of the electronic signature applied to the #Digitalprocurement and the reasons that preceded Universign’s choice for the integration following S2P Oalia Excellence.
Multiple signature requirements for our solution
- Contracts with suppliers
- Confidentiality agreements
- Supplier documents
- Legal certificates …
What is the added value of Universign?
- Software editor in SaaS, with a technological proximity.
- French software publisher
- Team Agility
- Flexibility of implementation
- Complete solution covering all Oalia Excellence signature needs
- Compliance with EU eIDAS regulations.
What are the benefits for our customers?
- Time saves because you can sign contracts extremely quickly.
- More time for high-value-added tasks
- Opportunity to completely dematerialize the signing phase of contracts during Covid periods when contacts are reduced
- Acceleration factor in the implementation of our solutions to our customers.
- Saving time for managers.
#S2P #SRM #contractmanagement #sourcing #Smartprocurement #procurement #achats